Sunday, April 12, 2009

New York City!!!

My family and I took a trip to the East Coast to see my sister Kelly and her family who live in Pittsburgh. We spent a few days in New York and then went down to Pittsburgh to complete our trip. I was so excited to finally go to the East Coast and I am in love with it. It was very cold and stormy but that didn't stop us from having fun. Ethan was the best little traveler and had so much fun playing with his cousin Ryan.

At the top of the Empire State Building.

Ellis Island.

So tired after a long day.


The Statue of Liberty.

Taking a carriage ride around Central Park.

New York City!!


On the ferris wheel in Toys R Us.

I love New York (Ethan too), as you can see by our t-shirts.
When we were in Pittsburgh there was a big blizzard and Kelly took me to this amazing indoor garden to escape from the storm.
Cross-country cousins, but best friends!!

Thanks everyone for an amazing time!!!

10 comments:

Lisa K said...

Ethan and Ryan are too cute!! They are so lucky to be close in age.

Lindsey said...

Oh I am soo Jealous I would love to go to NY looks like you had so much fun what a great break!

Kelly said...

I MISS YOU!!! COME BAAAACK!

andrea said...

How fun! I love New York city...it's amazing!

Ruth and Bill said...

I love NY too! How fun.

Heather said...

HELLO,

YOU WON THE LEWA'S DESIGNS GIVEAWAY ON FABULOUS FUN FINDS!!! NO EMAIL WAS LEFT, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME BY NIGHT 4/17 PST!
FABULOUSFUNFINDS@YAHOO.COM

BEST,
HEATHER
WWW.FABULOUSFUNFINDS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Ashley McNair said...

That looks like such a fun trip!

j e s s i e said...

Thanks for taking the time to enter in my photography give-away!

-Jessie

California Blakes said...

So cute! Love the pictures! I've been meaning to call you. I hope you are doing good! When is your due date?

Brielle said...

I knew you would love the east coast, how can you not. Okay I am a little prejudice. :) I love New York City. Glad you had a fun trip. It is hard to live far away from family. I love the picture of Ethan and Ryan. So cute.